The following are articles and publications written by attorney, Robert A. Mullins, the Mullins Law Firm, located in Augusta, Georgia. Mr. Mullins practices in the areas of environmental law, construction law, intellectual property law and business law.
- "The Aftermath of Key Tronic Corporation: Implications for Attorney Fee Awards," 24 Environmental Law 1513 (1994)
- "The Recoverability of Attorney Fees as Response Costs Under CERCLA," 3 S.C. Environmental Law Journal 1 (1993)
- “Leaking Pipeline May Subject Owner to RCRA Citizen Suit,” Friday, September 1, 1995, The Business Journal of the Central Savannah River Area, Anniversary Issue
- “Environmental Compliance Audits: Federal & State Guidance,” Wednesday, November 1, 1995, The Business Journal of the Central Savannah River Area
- “Attorney Fee Awards In CERCLA Private Party Response Actions,” Friday, August 20, 1993, Environmental Litigation Committee Newsletter, American Bar Association, Section of Litigation, Vol. 5, No. 2 (1993)
- “Title V Air Permit – Overview of Legislation,” Thursday, April 13, 1995, Presented at Title V Air Permit Seminar, Augusta, Georgia, April 13, 1995
- “Trademark Law 101,” The CSRA Business Observer (May-June 2005)
- "Corruption in Municipal Procurement: Foreclosing Challenges of Disappointed Bidders," – Augusta, Georgia and the Need for Reform, Pub. Cont. L.J. 281 (2013).
When you need legal help, concerning an environmental law, regulatory compliance, construction, business, copyright, trademarks issue or complex litigation, we invite you to our law firm at 706.724.1357.